Are you looking to be a part of a US-based, product-oriented, fast-growing, and well-funded start-up? If you are, we have the role of Manual Test Engineer with us. We have a fun work environment and friendly culture. Trust us, we are worth your time!
Who we are looking for
– You have attention to details and knowledge of the quality assurance process
– Can create and maintain a test-case library
– You know how to execute manual regression on a build
– You have worked with teams, which delivered production software
– You have the drive to automate things so you get to work less
What you will get to do
– Help amazing team of engineers to help with testing
– Work with Product Management to define test-cases and describe them in Jira
– Work as a part of the team to build elegant software solutions.
– Create high-quality software that hits high levels of security, reliability, and performance
– Use Jira to track work and activities related to the development process
What should you have
– At least 1 year of experience working as a test engineer
– An eye for UX and UI
– Experience building test cases and test case libraries
– Comfortable managing your time and day.
– Document and create issues in Jira
– Contribute to documentation in Confluence
– Experience with Git / Github flows
What we offer
– Competitive salary
– 100% remote work
– Flexible schedule
– Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
– Regular performance reviews
– 1:1 coaching and career guidance
– Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement
– Regular corporate events, team buildings, etc.
– Fun & Purpose
Encircle Labs is rethinking risk management and payments for the $1.2T home construction market. Our leadership is serial entrepreneurs with expertise combining AI/ML, banking, construction, and enterprise software. Founded in 2019, Encircle Labs operates in stealth mode backed by industry luminaries and venture funding.